Contact David Wilhite DDS
Contact David Wilhite Plano Dentist DDS, MAGD. David Wilhite has over 30 years of experience helping patients to keep their smiles healthy as well as beautiful. He has been given many awards and recognitions over the years and is a very highly educated dentist having achieved a Mastership in the Academy of General Dentistry, which fewer than 1% of all dentists ever achieve.
Call (972) 964-3774 today for an appointment or to schedule an initial examination. If you’d rather email us, please use our form and we will get back to you. We are here to help!
Please download our New Patient Forms to fill out prior to your appointment and bring them with you when you arrive.
Services we provide. Please take a closer look:
- General Dentistry: This includes treatment for oral issues such as periodontal gum disease, tooth decay, tooth extractions for when the removal of non-restorable teeth is necessary, root canals, crowns, TMJ treatment to relieve symptoms of clenching and grinding, cleanings, oral cancer screenings, and dentures. We also offer sedation dentistry for those with dental phobias.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: We can give you many reasons to smile again. We help you achieve a beautiful smile using porcelain veneers and crowns. We treat chipped teeth, cracked teeth, damaged teeth, and teeth that have been worn-down. If you require implants, this is the best place in all of Texas to get them since the specialist places the implant and Dr. Wilhite finalizes the restoration. Our cosmetic dentistry can also give you whiter and straighter teeth by using Invisalign and ZOOM! Teeth whitening. We want to help you achieve a bright and above all, healthy smile. Find out more about our cosmetic services.
- Full Mouth Restoration: A full mouth restoration is a cosmetic procedure that can change your life. It is used when all or most of your teeth need to be restored or you simply want healthy, beautiful, white teeth. After your full mouth restoration, you will have a bright, youthful smile that inspires new confidence. And finally, we will show you how to protect your teeth from future damage, sensitivity, and pain.
- Pediatric Dentistry For us, children are the most important thing in the world, that’s why we love providing children’s dental services. You can trust that your child will be in good hands with us. Dr Wilhite loves watching children grow and seeing them in general. We have many families that have three generations coming to our office. Dr. Wilhite is also trained and experienced in identifying young children with sleep disorders.
- Dental Sleep Medicine: Sleep apnea affects millions of people across the country every year. The symptoms of this sleep disorder can range from mild to very severe. You may be experiencing poor sleep, headaches, difficulty staying asleep, irritability, inability to pay attention during the day. In the most extreme of cases, sleep apnea can be lethal. Fortunately, using oral appliance therapy, we can help you manage this condition and perhaps even get rid of it completely. Contact us for an examination if you suffer from sleep apnea or have concerns about sleep apnea.
David Wilhite DDS
Plano, TX 75093
Phone: (972) 964-3774
Fax: (972) 867-4557
We look forward to serving you!
- Mon: 7:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Tue: 7:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Wed: 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
- Thu: 7:30 am – 4:30 pm
- American Express
- We accept most major dental insurance.
Financing is available through:
- Care Credit
- Capital One