Dental Implants – Plano, TX
A missing tooth can be detrimental to your confidence and can leave you feeling embarrassed and insecure about your smile. If you want to restore your confidence and flaunt your smile, a dental implant procedure may be the perfect option for you.
Getting a dental implant is an oral surgery procedure. It is a safe and reliable way to fill in your missing teeth with natural-looking replacements. With dental implants, you can restore your smile and make it look as if you never had any teeth missing in the first place.
At the Texas dental office of Dr. David H. Wilhite, DDS, MAGD, we provide top-of-the-line dental implant services in Plano, TX. With our advanced dental implant surgery procedure and cutting-edge technology, we can renew your perfect smile with maximum comfort.
Schedule your appointment with our award-winning dentist today!
Reasons to Choose Dental Implants
Here are a few benefits of dental implants:
- Long-lasting: Titanium dental implants are corrosion-resistant and designed to last a long time with proper care. Titanium is often the preferred material for implants due to its durability and compatibility with hard tissues, such as the jaw bone.
- Less discomfort: Unlike removable dentures, dental implants are surgically inserted into the jawbone and firmly hold onto existing teeth. This makes them more comfortable to wear than dentures and helps improve overall oral health.
- Beautiful smile: Dental implants are designed to look and feel like natural teeth so you can be sure that your smile looks gorgeous. The perfect dental implant placement will transform your smile.
Our Dental Implant Services
David H. Wilhite, DDS, MAGD provides full mouth reconstructions, which include implant dentistry and tooth replacement. Whether you need a single tooth implant, an all-on-four procedure, or an implant crown restoration, we have you covered.
With Dr. David H. Wilhite, DDS, MAGD’s expertise in various aspects of general and cosmetic dentistry, you can rest assured that you’re in the capable hands of a skilled dentist.
What to Expect With Dental Implants
If you’ve made up your mind to get dental implants, here’s what to expect:
- The dental implant process: The process begins with the initial consultation to determine if the dental implant method is the best solution. This is followed by taking impressions of your teeth and jawbone with visual scanners that are used to make the crown. During the implant surgery procedure, a titanium post will be inserted into your jawbone. A temporary crown is put in place while you wait for it to heal and fuse with your jawbone before the permanent crown is placed on top.
- Dental implants cost: The cost of implant surgery varies depending on the number of implants and the complexity of your treatment plan. Your dentist will discuss all relevant expenses with you beforehand, including dental implant insurance coverage.
- Recovery period: Your implants are expected to heal completely within three to six months. However, the initial fusing of the implant to the jawbone happens within seven to ten days of surgery.
Schedule Your Dental Implant Appointment Today
A single smile filled with happiness and confidence can change everything. Boost your self-esteem and reclaim your perfect smile with durable dental implants. Contact our dental implant center today and schedule your visit with Dr. David H. Wilhite, DDS, MAGD for top-tier dental service!
Get attractive dental implants in Plano, TX to rebuild your smile from experienced dentist David Wilhite.
Dental implants are permanent, strong and natural-looking and you will think you have your own teeth again!
Do you have missing teeth that make it difficult to chew and embarrassing to smile?
“Dental Implants” or “Implant Dentistry” can help you permanently fix your missing teeth and give you a complete “smile makeover” that will make you want to show off your smile again.
Get your smile makeover with dental implants from Dr. David Wilhite in Plano, Texas.
Schedule your consultation and start down the path to getting that perfect smile you always wanted.
Before and After Implant Dentistry
View our smile gallery for more before and after pictures.
How Dental Implants Work
Implant dentistry is a popular and painless way to replace missing teeth. Dental implants have two main components:
- The Implant – A small man-made “root” or “implant” that is placed in the jawbone,
- The Tooth – A custom-made tooth (or set of teeth) that is attached to the implant.
In the first phase, the dental implant is placed into the jawbone. This is a comfortable procedure and local anesthetics are all that is required to ensure that you’ll feel no pain.
After your dental implants are placed, a period of approximately 12 weeks is generally used to allow the bone and the implant to integrate. There is no sensation when an implant is present in your jaw. Your dental implants will become a completely accepted part of your body without danger of rejection.
After this period, the laboratory will make the custom tooth (or teeth) and Dr. Wilhite will affix them onto the implant. Once the new teeth are in place, you will have follow-up appointments with Dr. Wilhite as needed for any necessary refinements.
Dental Implant Questions and Info
- Benefits of Implants Over Dentures – Pros and Cons
- How Long Is the Recovery Time for Dental Implants?
- The Benefits of Dental Implants
- Are Dental Implants Painful?
- Dental Implants and Osteoporotic Women
- Dental Implants Questions to Ask Your Dentist
What are the Costs of Implant Dentistry?
Contact us today to set up your consultation. We can discuss your goals and options for Dental Implants. Plus, we’ll talk about affordable financing and dental insurance options to make sure you get the dental care you need.