Porcelain veneers are thin coverings made of porcelain or resin composite that are used to give a complete smile makeover that looks completely natural. View the pros and cons of porcelain veneers below.
- You may not be a candidate if you have poor tooth health
- Teeth may be sensitive at first
- Can be pricy (we have financing and dental insurance options to help)
- Brighter tooth color
- Eliminates discoloration
- Can provide a different tooth shape
- Covers worn, cracked, chipped teeth
- Can even out irregular, uneven teeth
- Correct gaps between teeth
- Will not stain
- Enhance tooth strength
- Natural appearance
- Can be applied in two visits
- Last a very long time
Choosing porcelain veneers is a decision you can make with the guidance of your dentist. Though results are permanent, your beautiful new smile will give your teeth an improved appearance and restore your confidence.