What Are Porcelain Veneers?
One of the fastest-growing cosmetic dental procedures is porcelain veneers. Porcelain veneers (also called dental veneers or dental porcelain laminates) are custom-made, wafer-thin, medical-grade ceramic shells that attach to the front of your teeth. They give an immediate appearance change in the form of a fabulous, perfect smile. The material and advanced technology used so closely matches natural teeth, it is impossible to tell someone even has veneers!
Why Get Veneers?
Many people may choose to get dental veneers for a variety of reasons. Veneers help cover cracked and chipped teeth as well as crooked teeth. Veneers also cover stained teeth. In fact, tooth chipping and cracking can occur due to trauma or an accident, and people who suffer from that may be embarrassed about their smile. Porcelain veneers restore a bright, beautiful smile and give people even more confidence.
What Are The Benefits Of Porcelain Veneers?
There are many advantages to getting veneers.
- Improved confidence. You will have your smile back!
- No more embarrassing staining. Porcelain veneers are highly resistant to tea, coffee, and even cigarette staining.
- No movement.
- They are easy to maintain. You only to follow routine brushing and flossing.
- They are extremely durable.
- Porcelain veneers are ultra-thin.
- Improved appearance. You will have a beautiful smile!
- They are custom-made for each patient.
- They look healthy, just like natural teeth.
Porcelain veneers are a non invasive cosmetic dental procedure that gives patients a beautiful, healthy, glowing white smile. The procedure is mostly painless and with the proper care, they will last more than a decade. If you are looking to improve your smile with the latest technology and want a natural look, contact us to set up a porcelain veneer consultation.